Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Fun

It seems easier to update with pictures! Here is what has been going on with us ...

Daddy Brad has been busy at work ... therefore, sometimes Mommy has to prop up pillows and let me fend for myself in the morning!

Helping cousin Sammi celebrate her 1st birthday! I'll soon be one too!

Looking cute & helping daddy and mommy cheer on the HOGS

Before you know it, I'll be able to lift my arms up and yell "woo pig sooie"

Lovin' on Toby

Mommy Emily was busy the past few months working on "Castaways" for the Arkansas Children's Hospital. It was a fun event for a great cause!

Telling cousin Sammi not to cry during pictures at the pumpkin patch!

Aren't I cute?!?!?

Mommy, Daddy, & Isabella

Mommy & Isabella

And Again

with Nonna and cousin Sammi

with Aunt Deb and cousin Sammi

watching the pig races ... haha ... only in Arkansas

Thanks for checking in with us! We hope that everyone is having a great fall & is having fun gearing up for all the upcoming holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment