Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Is's first lake trip ...

Well, Isabella had her first trip to the lake last weekend. Friends of ours from Tulsa, OK were in Arkansas last weekend at Lake Catherine and invited us over to play. (They had a little girl, London, two-and-a-half months ago & we were so happy to meet that little cutie pie in person!) I hope they will share pictures from the boat ride, b/c Isabella looked HILARIOUS in her little Dora the Explorer life jacket! However, I have some pictures of the little princess in her hot-pink swimsuit, hot-pink sunglasses, and hot-pink hair bow! (She also had a hot-pink cover-up, but I failed to get that in the photos!) Yes, I'm aware that I went a little overboard on the hot-pink. I couldn't help myself. My mom says I did it when I was little too ... everything had to be pink or purple. I'm probably going to create a monster ... oh well ...





1 comment:

  1. Emily,
    hi good to see some of your cute pictures
    A week and a half till the bar, yeah, i hope to pass, but im just ready to quit studying all day long.
    rex

    ReplyDelete