Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Summer Fun

Wow ... I can't believe I haven't posted since June! So sorry ... we've had a busy summer. First thing's first ... Isabella is 9 months old today. I can't believe it! Time has FLOWN by. Her current stats are: 27 inches (50th percentile) & 17 lbs, 13 oz (25th - 50th percentile). If you have not had a chance to see her in a long time (or ever) ... you won't beleive how much she's grown up in 9 short months. I always thought people who talked about how fast the time goes with your baby were silly ... especially when I was facing those days that never seemed to end when Isabella had colic and didn't do much else but scream and nurse and scream and nurse. However, now ... I get it, I get it. There are days I just want to freeze time and spend the rest of my life in that moment watching and playing with her. Okay. On to what people really like about blogs ... the pictures ... here are a few from our summer fun:

Father's Day with Brad and my daddy:


Pool time for Isabella ... this diva needs her drink ...



Fourth of July in Hot Springs:



The arrival of my nephew ... in Philly:
LOVES!
-em-

1 comment:

  1. Em!!
    Hey! So glad you found me on blog! I didn't know you had one either! Now maybe we can keep in touch better! Isabella is beautiful! I want to try and get up to Fayetteville sometime this fall with David and Ben to show them around and maybe a game. Are ya'll there or Little Rock? maybe we can hook up with our kiddos!
    stac

    ReplyDelete