Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cabin Fever ...

Well ... January has been fun ... but we do NOT wish for any more snowed-in weekends! Here are some cute pics of little miss from the past month...
Auntie Megan came for a visit and brought some belated xmas gifts for me ... woo hoo!

I love the paper ... some day I'll love the add-a-pearl necklace too! :)

Yay for good gifts and steadfast friends!

We love you, Auntie Megan!

Me and Toby ... on the lookout for daddy's car ...

Hangin' out with daddy ... happy girl
So ... when the ice hit ... the first day home with mom was fun. However, I REALLY wanted to go "bye bye" the second day. I kept asking, but nobody was listening ... and I was CRANKY! Going outside cheered me up ... momentarily ...
This stuff is slippery ... and my mom is being silly ...

Sweet face ... just love those cheeks!
Finally ... after a lot of crying ... we get to leave the house! Fun times!
Daddy trying to teach me skee ball ...
Ooooooo ... I get tickets?!?! ... fun!
Mom said not to get any big ideas for the future ... this ride was only 50 cents ...
Look at me ... playin' like a big girl ...

Me teachin' mom a thing or two ...

Daddy and I racin' cars ... I actually liked crashing the best ...
After all that fun ... I was actually ready to go home again!
:)
Until next time ... Loves!

2 comments:

  1. Too Cute! She is definitely getting big...and we are jealous of your snow!! We have some in the mountains, but not much in the valleys. Rex is super sad, he wanted a big year of snow upon his return to Utah;) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so cute! I love that last picture of her in her fuzzy purple hat. I have to agree with you, though... no more snow, please!! We are currently buried under 31 inches of snow, with another 10-20 in the forecast for tomorrow. I'm starting to get a bit cranky myself. ;) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete