Sunday, July 18, 2010

We're Back! For now ...

Hello friends! Well, I had half way made up my mind to stop this blog. Then ... you pulled me back in. I guess more people are keeping up with us on here than I realized. So ... here goes w/ a summer update. I don't have pictures for everything as many are on others' cameras.

Things have been a little hectic as our house is on the market. Trying to keep a house ready to show with a toddler and a crazy-huge canine is not easy. We have thought about pulling it back off the market until the spring, but we shall see. The house we are after hasn't sold yet either ... so ... who knows! As if that has not kept us busy enough ... we've had our share of fun too ...
Jack, our nephew, being baptized in May. He was such a sweet boy and didn't shed a tear!

Isabella playing around on the piano ... maybe she will actually learn to play unlike her mother who quickly decided it wasn't her deal :)


Isabella playing :) - Our "baby" is at such a fun age. She is talking all the time and cracking us up constantly. One of her favorite games is chase. She calls it "Oh, no" because that is what she says before she starts running around the house hoping you will chase her. Daddy makes the best chaser so that Mommy can serve as "base."



In July, Nilce got married in Kansas City. It was beautiful, she was beautiful, and I was honored to stand up with her on her big day! We had a great time helping them celebrate!


Dancing w/ the groom:


Don't ask me what "move" I'm in the middle of ... :)

Also, in July, Sara & I took the girls to see Nick Jr. Live. I think Aunt Sara has those pictures ... but ... we had so much fun watching Dora, the Backyardigans, the Wonder Pets, etc.


Auntie Em cooling off from a run and reading to Isabella & Samantha. They LOVE playing together and both of them love books! Isabella is also very fond of her "bubba" ...



BFF :)


Bella's hair will now go in "pigtails" ... which she calls "tigtails"


Cinni came for a visit ... She is the best Play-Doh partner ever! :) Isabella asks for her every time we play w/ our Play-Doh. We have also discovered that the Wonderplace makes for an awesome activity in this hot weather ...








Peek-a-boo!!!


Headed to NWA to celebrate Aunt-Alli's bday. Isabella loves her shades ... totally stylin' (but for those cereal bar crumbs accessorizing her face)! Ha! :)
Well ... that's all for now. We are gearing up for football season ... WOO PIG SOOIE ... and I'll do my best to keep you posted this fall! Loves!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh... that one where she's lounging on Toby and watching TV just cracks me up!!! Like he's a big squishy beanbag chair or something. Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete