Friday, May 21, 2010

That's Entertainment

The past month has been a lot of fun. On April 24th, Brad & I, along with Jeff & Sara, took the girls to see Disney on Ice! We were worried that maybe they were a little too young ... but OH NO ... they LOVED IT!!! Samantha Grace (Isabella's cousin) kept screaming "Mickey Mouse" and Isabella busied herself chair dancing. (I'll take the 5th on where she got that from. :) haha)

(Sammi) (Isabella)



Isabella loving the show...

Samantha looking for Mickey ...


After the girls filled up on Disney madness, the adults filled up on Mexican! Fun, fun!
The weekend that followed was my failed attempt to join my friend, Shannon, at her garage sale. It rained, it poured, and everyone stayed home! I think we made a combined $100 ... and I learned a valuable lesson ... no more garage sales.
The next weekend was not only Mothers' Day, but my sister-in-law's birthday! We went to Hot Springs & had a fun night on Saturday celebrating Sara's b-day. Sunday was spent churchin', lunchin', and pamperin' ... Sara & I had our nails and toes done while drinking wine ... bliss!
I wish I had taken pictures of these two weekends; however, I get a big fat "F" on that.
Last weekend, I drove to Kansas City for Nilce's bridal shower & bachelorette party. It was so great to see her & we had so much fun being silly. And ... Brad gets the dad-of-the-month award for entertaining Isabella all weekend while mommy was away! She was happy & the house was still standing!!! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment