Monday, October 18, 2010

Potties & Pumpkins

Yes, I know, a bit of a strange title! However, it has been all about POTTY TIME in the Runyon house lately! Isabella is doing very well at learning to use the potty right before she turns 2 next month! :) She gets to wear big-girl panties during the day (other than nap time). To get her started, we devoted an entire weekend to potty training. Poor dad ... thank the Lord there was football on! Poor mom ... thank the Lord there was wine in the house :)
We did find time for some fun ....

Isabella playing in her big-girl panties :)

So excited!
Mom told me I could drink whatever I wanted ... so ... I stole her Sonic ...

Yum!
While I was at it, I stole mom's shoes too. :)
This past weekend ... poor mommy of the house was S-I-C-K, sick. However, by Sunday she managed to put HER big-girl panties on and go with the fam to the Pumpkin Patch. It was so much fun and is becoming tradition ...
WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Bella feeding the goats ...


Cousin Sammi helping Bella feed the goats ... in her yellow shades! :)
Sweet girls ...


Sammi trying to make Bella laugh ...
Bella caves :)
Goin' for a ride ...


Pumpkins!!!!

Here, dad, let's get this one! (And ... we did ... )
:)
Hope everyone is having a fabulous fall! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big! Hope all is well in Arkansas...we miss everyone lots!

    ReplyDelete