Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oct/Nov 2010

Hello friends! So ... it's been too long. So sorry, but things have been busy in the life of the Runyons. I will do my best to post updates from the fall to now. Let's start with Halloween & Isabella's 2nd birthday!!!!

Bumble Bella:


We went trick-or-treating & had so much fun after we got over being shy ... the candy helped! :) We even got to see our friend Bo Young. He looked so cute as a little tiger!!!
Bella's school had a fall festival & we also attended that for some weekend fun ...
The bounce house:


And ... the most important fall event, of course ... ISABELLA's BIRTHDAY! Mommy and Daddy brought cupcakes for her friends and teachers at school:



Bella got to open her gifts from Cinni bright and early the day of her party:
And Popo and Daddy put together the best gift from Popo & Aunt Alli ... the beloved kitchen!!!
Then we had a party at The Wonderplace. Most of Bella's friends and family were able to make it and we had such a fun time!!! I cried ... I can't believe she is already 2 years old!!!

This was the closest I got to a group shot ... maybe next year I will do better ... but Brad got some great video footage!!! :)
My sweet nephew, Jack (who looks more like me than my own child does)

Then ... a present for mommy & daddy ... VACAY!!! We took a cruise with Sara & Jeff and some close friends to celebrate Jeff's 30th (and I had just turned 30 as well ... )
About as relaxed as he gets folks ...

Nothing like volleyball after a few drinks on the beach :)
On the ship, I ran into one of my oldest friends whom I had lost touch with a few years back ... small, small world ...
FUN, FUN, FUN ... we needed that vacay! Then ... it was time to head home and gear up for the upcoming holidays :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment