Thursday, February 10, 2011

December 2010

Christmas 2010 ... busy and very fun ...
Cookie Party with lots of friends ... Aunt Erin ROCKS:


Christmas Dinner with Cinni's (my mom's) side of the fam:


Brad & Uncle John
Isabella & Harrison playing with Uncle Cookie's i-phone ...
Mom, Gpa Bill, & Gypsy
Then ... we got to wake up the next morning and celebrate Christmas with Cinni ...
Christmas Eve at The Runyons:

playing with Aunt Mel

Uncle Stevie teaching me to be tricky & writing "Christmas Eve Gift" on the door to "get" Uncle Jeff, Aunt Sara, & Sammi ...

Announcing to Brad's fam that we are expecting baby #2 (I'll post about this later ... we actually told all of our family on Christmas ... they were mad we had been hiding this little secret until Christmas!!!)

Playing with Uncle Jeff
Brad and "Papa" ... attempting to be Santa's helpers :)
(time: very late Christmas Eve)
A few hours later ... Christmas morning:

Then ... we loaded up all our loot and headed up to NWA ...
More gifts ... frog hat from Aunt Nancy :)
Alli & Jack
Popo
My Mimi with all her great-grand kids ...
The Moss family Christmas tradition ... poppers ... you must wear your hat during Christmas Dinner ... OR ELSE :)
I hope everyone had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS. I am very blessed with wonderful & supportive family and friends & I love all of you very much!!! Peace ...

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the frog hat - too cute!! I'm glad ya'll were able to be with family over Christmas. That's one thing we miss living overseas. And CONGRATS on #2!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girl. I can't imagine how much you must miss the fam. I hope that all is well with you guys & that you are settling into life with your newest little blessing!!! :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete