Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April Showers ...

Well, I haven't done much better this month, have I?!?! Oh how time flies!
I have yet to post Easter pictures of miss cutie patootie herself. However, I promise I will. "KK" and "Popo" have them on their camera and KK has been a little too busy for me to bug her about sending them. As soon as I get them, I'll share ... PROMISE!
Why has KK been busy, you ask? If you remember my post from several months ago, I asked for prayers for one of my sisters, Nancy. She has finished her chemo treatments for breast cancer and is doing well. She had her big surgery yesterday and did great! Thanks for all your prayers! GOD IS GOOD! KK went to San Fran to be with her. I'm so thankful she was able to do that.
The other prayer request I now have is for my Mimi. She has been in the hospital for two weeks now. Her spirits are great and she is doing better, but it is always a little scary. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she will continue to improve and we can take her home soon.
Work has been crazy busy for myself and for Brad ... but ... as soon as I have a moment to myself, I'll do another post about the little one & share more pics!
Loves to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment