Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Some pics

Okay ... so I still haven't been sent her Easter pics & the professional ones we got back can't be copied. However ... I got some cute ones around the house for all her fans!
Here is Isabella rolling over from her tummy to her back (which we do all the time now b/c we HATE tummy time):


Here she is playing & practicing her jumping skills (however, she got distracted by Toby):
And, finally, she shows mommy what a big girl she is b/c she can hold the spoon all by herself, thank you very much!

Not much else to report. I continue to be amazed by her each day & am overwhelmed sometimes by how much I love her. She will be 6 months soon (I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT) & have another check up. When she does ... I'll update you with her latest stats!
Loves to all!

1 comment:

  1. So adorable!! Can't believe how big she's getting - I still think of her as the tiny baby I met 4 months ago. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete