Saturday, April 4, 2009

Busy Bees

I know, I know ... no blog post in almost a month ... sorry! However, I have some pics for you ... yipee. Here is what the little princess has been up to:

We went over to Hot Springs to see cousin "Sammi" (Samantha Grace - born to Brad's brother, Jeff, and his wife, Sara, about a month before Isabella was born). Sammi is in the red bow on the right, and Isabella is in the white bow on the left. Aren't they adorable?!?!


Of course ... we HAD to get a cute naked pic! :) Isabella is on the right this time ... I wonder what she is asking Sammi?


And, finally, here are some pics of Isabella eating carrots! She LOVES them ... and every other veggie we have tried. So far, she's had cereal, green beans, squash, and carrots. What a good girl!!! I thought these were hilarious ...

That's all folks! I promise to try to be better in April about posting. However, I meant to go to bed an hour ago since I got her down early tonight .... as you can tell, that didn't happen ... so ... I'm headed there now. Loves to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment