Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dancing ...

So ... one post actually NOT about Isabella ...
I have always sort of paid attention to 'Dancing with the Stars' -but never really watched it. For some reason, I have actually watched more of it this season. However, for the real fans out there who watch every week & vote, etc. ... HELLO?!?! Are we watching the same show?!?!

What in God's name is this woman still doing on a show with the word "dancing" in the title!?!?! I think a monkey could be trained to dance easier than this poor soul ... put. her. out. of. her. misery.
Now ... he can dance. A little cheesy? Yes. But he can have my vote anyway. Also ... I'm a fan of ...
She may not be at the top of the leader board ... but I think she'll surprise you yet!!!
GO ERIN!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I laughed so hard when I read this post about Kate G.
    I am with you on Erin and Max!!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know I've got you on my side, girl ;)
    Hope all is well ... your baby boy is turning into a little man! SO CUTE!
    Loves!

    ReplyDelete